Eliza Reisfeld is a well rounded talented artist who is able to do illustration, sculpting, writing, 2D and 3D art and has published some books and currently working on her new book. She has experience making toys, creating amazing stories as a Story Developer and is a Co-Founder of Rogue Mark Studios, which happens to be an animation studio.
We found Eliza Reisfeld art through CTNX last year, and we decided to reach for her and we’re glad because she’s incredibly talented and has a lot of experience in many areas. It’s rare to see someone who has such experience at so many topics and do well at all of them at once.
You can check her work here:
Rogue Mark Studios
Interview with Eliza Reisfeld:
(Click the play button to watch the video interview above)
Click here to watch in a new Tab: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BzIp52Rnhhc
In this Episode, You Will Learn:
- Eliza Reisfeld’s Story
- How to overcome self doubt
- How to get good money and make great art
- How to learn teamwork and be more social
- How to avoid burnout
- You gotta find your balance between the money you need and the art that you want to make.
- Money doesn’t always come from the most creative projects, and the most creative projects don’t come from where’s big money.
- You have to learn to really observe people and observe what’s going all in life, because this affects how you do things.
- Focus on your strengths and see how you can overcome your weakness, if you’re not good on social, then be better at art and being on time, people skills are really important.
- Making time for breaks, disconnect and relaxation, recovery is as important as work.
Did You Enjoy This Interview? Let Us Know On Twitter!
If you enjoyed this interview, please let Eliza and I know on Twitter by clicking on the link below:
Now it’s Your Turn!
Got questions or any advice or thoughts you want to share about this interview or anything you learned that helped you on your way to freedom? What’s one thing you can take from Eliza Reisfeld’s Journey? Please feel free to share in the comments section below!
Thanks so much for watching the interview with Eliza Reisfeld, I truly appreciate YOU!
Until Next Time!