Tiffanie Mang is an illustrator and plein air artist from San Diego. She has worked at the feature film “Loving Vincent” as a painter animator which was a 2018 Oscar Nominated Film for Best Animated Feature. She is now pursuing her passion for fine art in the US and has her own studio space for her art called Studio 15.
(Be sure to watch the video interview below!)
She fell in love with drawing and painting, taking art classes since the age of six. Tiffanie studied at the University of Southern California, graduating with a BA in Animation and Digital Arts in 2014. Aside from working in the animation industry as a freelance concept artist and illustrator, her biggest passion is plein air painting and painting landscapes in oils, and today she takes some time to talk about her experience as an artist.
You can check her website and all his work here:
Please subscribe to her newsletter at tiffaniemang.com if you want to receive updates about new art, studio openings, and more!
Her Fan Page
Her Linked In
Interview with Tiffanie Mang:
(Click the play button to watch the video interview above)
Click here to watch in a new Tab: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h43Y_l9Cz3Y
In this Episode, You Will Learn:
- Tiffanie Mang’s Story
- How to discover your true path in life
- How to network with the pros
- How to get ideas from other areas of life
- How to balance art and business
- Be flexible on your path to your goals, you might discover something you love even more
- Don’t over-market yourself, be confident but don’t be too pushy in events
- Don´t confine yourself to one physical or mental space, explore more
- Don’t focus solely on networking events to meet people, be bold and don’t be afraid to message people who’s art you admire, talk to them, that’s how you get great friends
- Good art and paintings always comes back to the basics, design, composition and value
- Be willing to do things that you might consider hellish so you can find what you’re really capable of
Did You Enjoy This Interview? Let Us Know On Twitter!
If you enjoyed this interview, please let Tiffanie and I know on Twitter by clicking on the link below:
Now it’s Your Turn!
Got questions or any advice or thoughts you want to share about this interview or anything you learned that helped you on your way to become a better professional? What’s one thing you can take from Tiffanie Mang’s Journey? Please feel free to share in the comments section below!
Thanks so much for watching the interview with Tiffanie Mang, I truly appreciate YOU!
Until Next Time!