Sefra Orlick is a Character and Creature Designer and graduated from Woodbury University in Los Angeles California. She has Bachelor of Fine Arts in Animation and has a focus in Comics and Stories. She’s also had a successful small Kickstarter campaign for her web comic Oni x Fox.
(Be sure to watch the video interview below!)
Now Sefra Orlick is launching her new Kickstarter campaign to launch the second volume of Oni X Fox and she comes back to tell us about her lessons and discoveries in the last year.
Oni X Fox Kickstarter: Vol 2
Interview with Sefra Orlick:
(Click the play button to watch the video interview above)
Click here to watch in a new Tab: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Od3qgYON_dU
In this Episode, You Will Learn:
- Sefra Orlick’s Story
- The value of art school for animators
- How to overcome being shy
- Tips to get a kickstarter campaign rolling
- How to validate your ideas soon
- Don’t get too stressed, find something you enjoy doing
- The more you appear confident the easier it will get
- Let people see your work, you can’t be afraid of showing it
- Don’t let criticism stop you
- Keep drawing all the time, every day without forcing it
- Stay true to yourself in your artwork
Did You Enjoy This Interview? Let Us Know On Twitter!
If you enjoyed this interview, please let Sefra and I know on Twitter by clicking on the link below:
Now it’s Your Turn!
Got questions or any advice or thoughts you want to share about this interview or anything you learned that helped you on your way to become a better professional? What’s one thing you can take from Sefra Orlick’s Journey? Please feel free to share in the comments section below!
Thanks so much for watching the interview with Sefra Orlick, I truly appreciate YOU!
Until Next Time!