Matt Gaser is an award winning Illustrator and Visual Developer Artist who started his career designing backgrounds and props for Rugrats, stayed in the video game industry for 5 years working on projects such as Eragon, Forgotten Realms Demonstone, and Lord of the Rings: the Two Towers. Later on he went to work in Lucasfilm on the CG Animated series Star Wars: The Clone Wars and then he dedicated his life to being a freelancer and now he’s back to talk about his new project: the Professor Harkin Kickstarter.
(Be sure to watch the video interview below!)
Matt Gaser loves toys and have been collecting them for a long time, it’s been an obsession of him and after many years of designing characters for movies and games he dreamed in creating his own toy and now he’s trying to make that dream real.
Interview with Matt Gaser:
(Click the play button to watch the video interview above)
Click here to watch in a new Tab: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfoi-pyqmyM
In this Episode, You Will Learn:
- Matt Gaser’s Story
- How to launch a Kickstarter
- Marketing methods to better reach your fans
- How to plan for a Kickstarter
- Challenges to expect with Kickstarters
- Stop depending too much on social media and start managing it more directly.
- When it comes to do posts about something you’re selling, prepare to boost that post
- Linked In might be a great opportunity for artist right now
- Setup a Mailchimp account to gather emails from your followers
- Start with what you can, don’t go into debt for art school.
Did You Enjoy This Interview? Let Us Know On Twitter!
If you enjoyed this interview, please let Matt and I know on Twitter by clicking on the link below:
Now it’s Your Turn!
Got questions or any advice or thoughts you want to share about this interview or anything you learned that helped you on your way to become a better professional? What’s one thing you can take from Matt Gasers’s Journey? Please feel free to share in the comments section below!
Thanks so much for watching the interview with Matt Gaser, I truly appreciate YOU!
Until Next Time!