Marta Andreeva is a Character Designer and Illustrator from Bulgaria, she has studied in FH Potsdam in Germany. Learned from Aaron Blaise, Nathan Fowkes and Stephen Silver. She started working as a freelance artist for Bubu Studio in Bulgaria, then as an illustrator in StenArts in Berlin and she was the Background and Layout Designer and the Lead Character Designer in The Golden Apple and now is working in The SPA Studios on the project Klaus.
Marta Andreeva has learned to use the internet to her favor. She has gotten many opportunities to work on projects she love 100% online. And currently she moved to Spain to work with Sergio Pablos on Klaus the movie. An opportunity she also got using the internet. She also has improved her skills using the internet through online courses like Schoolism and Aaron Blaise.
Interview with Marta Andreeva:
(Click the play button to watch the video interview above)
Click here to watch in a new Tab: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6emfn1dVRE
In this Episode, You Will Learn:
- Marta Andreeva’s Story
- How to get jobs using social media
- How to become better artist online
- How to overcome self doubt
- How to make the best out of events
- There are really great resources today, it’s not hard to find a really good course with an amazing artist to learn what you want to learn.
- It is actually possible to live from art and get jobs without even leaving your house, if you use internet well you’ll get the opportunities.
- Be patient, enjoy what you do and enjoy the journey, it takes real work to get to where you want.
- If you’re shy or introverted, you’ll have to fight constantly against your most basic instincts, and it’s going to be hard in the beginning, but as the years go by, it becomes easier.
- Tech is your friend, start using it more, but use it in a way that helps you grow as a professional.
Did You Enjoy This Interview? Let Us Know On Twitter!
If you enjoyed this interview, please let Marta and I know on Twitter by clicking on the link below:
Now it’s Your Turn!
Got questions or any advice or thoughts you want to share about this interview or anything you learned that helped you on your way to freedom? What’s one thing you can take from Marta Andreeva’s Journey? Please feel free to share in the comments section below!
Thanks so much for watching the interview with Marta Andreeva, I truly appreciate YOU!
Until Next Time!