Joanna Davidovich is an award winning freelance designer, illustrator and animator who is the author of a short film called Monkey Rag and many projects such as Ugly Americans, Monica’s Gang and the Tom & Jerry Show. She has also made many promos for Cartoon Network and worked in studios such as Bento Box, DUCK, Noble Animation, Turner Studios, Playdom and many others.
Joanna also has a Bachelor in Fine Arts in Animation from the Savannah College of Art and Design. Today she talks to us about how to put soul into animations and illustration, how to deal with anxiety at socializing
Interview with Joanna Davidovich:
(Click the play button to watch the video interview above)
Click here to watch in a new Tab: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5AqM8xX55Lo
In this Episode, You Will Learn:
- Joanna Davidovich’s Story
- How to deal with social anxiety
- How to put your soul in your art
- The challenges of the art industry
- How to broaden your perspective in art
- You have to socialize with people
- Go to the main cities to learn from the very best environment
- Make a presence of yourself online
- Never give into fear
- Never complain, whine or moan, see the task and do it
Did You Enjoy This Interview? Let Us Know On Twitter!
If you enjoyed this interview, please let Joanna and I know on Twitter by clicking on the link below:
Now it’s Your Turn!
Got questions or any advice or thoughts you want to share about this interview or anything you learned that helped you on your way to freedom? What’s one thing you can take from Joanna Davidovich’s Journey? Please feel free to share in the comments section below!
Thanks so much for watching the interview with Joanna Davidovich, I truly appreciate YOU!
Until Next Time!