Haley Rene is an independent artist and a student of Woodbury University in Los Angeles California. She’s doing a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Animation and has a focus in Illustration and Stop Motion Animation. She’s selling her art through Patreon, Etsy and her website.
(Be sure to watch the video interview below!)
This is part of a new series of interviews we’re doing to learn more about the experience of students in Art Universities. Since we come from Latin America where there are not many options to study art, there are many beliefs from the people who want to do so about the education from good countries. So we want to take this experience to them and see if we can help clarify some doubts for the people in countries like ours.
Interview with Haley Rene:
(Click the play button to watch the video interview above)
Click here to watch in a new Tab: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGZh6wgddw4
In this Episode, You Will Learn:
- Haley Rene’s Story
- The value of art school for animators
- How to stand out as an introverted person
- How to sell your art in internet
- Tips for making the best out of live events
- Don’t dwell and think, do art now
- Put your art out in the world
- Find really honest criticism to improve your art
- You will always feel like you can be better
- Find mentors to teach you how to become a better artist
- Learn through books and following great artists in social media.
Did You Enjoy This Interview? Let Us Know On Twitter!
If you enjoyed this interview, please let Haley and I know on Twitter by clicking on the link below:
Now it’s Your Turn!
Got questions or any advice or thoughts you want to share about this interview or anything you learned that helped you on your way to become a better professional? What’s one thing you can take from Haley Rene’s Journey? Please feel free to share in the comments section below!
Thanks so much for watching the interview with Haley Rene, I truly appreciate YOU!
Until Next Time!