Adam Blaine Dix is a professional cartoonist who has worked for Disney Studios and Disney Animation TV, he’s working on an animated series called Sofia the First oriented for children, however he’s been in a position where he has been able to learn a lot from the very best in the animation industry and get some premium knowledge from inside the industry.
(Be sure to watch the video interview below!)
Today Adam Blaine Dix sits with us talking about his experience inside the animation industry and as an artist in general. He talks about the right attitude to have, a lot of resources to learn from, challenges that we can do every day do improve as an artist and how to learn at a faster pace.
Interview with Adam Blaine Dix:
(Click the play button to watch the video interview above)
Click here to watch in a new Tab: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kCMQzbokWE
In this Episode, You Will Learn:
- Adam Blaine Dix’s Story
- How to have the right attitude
- How to Bring the Best in You
- Resources to Learn Animation
- Tips for starting your professional path
- How to turn Hardships into art
- Learn how to learn first
- If you’re not drawing you’ll never be in control of your muscles
- Post in social media things that truly interest you
- Become socially integrated with your team
- There’s no place of ego in animation
- Find 5 people who you can be brutally honest with
Resources Mentioned in this Interview
Did You Enjoy This Interview? Let Us Know On Twitter!
If you enjoyed this interview, please let Adam and I know on Twitter by clicking on the link below:
Now it’s Your Turn!
Got questions or any advice or thoughts you want to share about this interview or anything you learned that helped you on your way to freedom? What’s one thing you can take from Adam Blaine Dix’s Journey? Please feel free to share in the comments section below!
Thanks so much for watching the interview with Adam Blaine Dix, I truly appreciate YOU!
Until Next Time!